And You Are???? .....

Type A Images is a portrait and wedding photography company based in Wisconsin but available for any place your little heart desires! If you are interested in booking your event or session, hit me up on email!

Type A Images has been featured on The Rock and Roll Bride blog, The Offbeat Bride Blog, WeddingWire's Brides Choice for 2010 and 2011, and The Knot Best Of Weddings for 2011. Type A also offers a hospice photography program called Kindred Spirits through the Beloit Regional Hospice, which was featured as WPPI's Photolanthropy of the Month for September 2010.

9.19.2010

Fire Trucks and Busted Moves. | Milwaukee Wedding Photographer.


The bride walks down just to start the wedding
And there's one more girl you won't be getting
- Young MC

Ahhh, I love weddings like Aaron and Liz's. One of those type of days where everyone is in such a festive mood that you can't help but get caught up in it. Fun bridal party, fun reception, fun all around.

Aaron and Liz kicked off the festivities with their service at St.Matthew's Lutheran church in Wauwatosa. Liz looked GORGEOUS and it was completely adorable....as soon as Aaron caught a glimpse of her coming around the corner to enter the chapel and start her walk down the aisle, the grin spread from ear to ear. And it didn't quit. He smiled through the entire ceremony. It was fantastic to witness.
From the church we made a stop over at a local park area (where my pregnant self climbed down into a little rocky creek/culvert for pics of the guys...oh yeah, DEDICATED!). Then, we hit up the #5 Fire Station in Waukesha for some pictures with the ladder truck and various props (Aaron is a fire fighter).

After making good use of axes and pick-type dealies (which I learned drag down drywall, among other uses), we ended at the reception, held at Joey Buona's Restaurant in downtown Milwaukee. I love this place: gorgeous, warm and inviting, and their food is to DIE. FOR. One of my favorite venues this summer (and I've had the pleasure of hitting it up twice).

I have to give a special shout out to groomsman Mike McQuade who not only lit up the dancefloor VIP-Style with his Ice Ice Baby moves, but entertained this entire dancefloor with a spot-on rendition of Young MC's "Bust a Move".

It was a great night. I had my hubby along with me and I love shooting together, so that made it even better. Liz and Aaron, I hope the day was everything you hoped it would be...and enjoy your sneak peek!




Look at the SMILE....now that is a smitten boy. SMIT-TEN.
Have you ever seen two happier people? How flippin' awesome is my job? I'm surrounded by happy all day long.


I love this shot. Give me a dirty under-area of a bridge, some water stains, and some great, silvery tones and I'm a happy gal.

Two words: SUPER. MANLY.




Bust a move indeed, ladies.

Ceremony: St. Matthew's Ev. Lutheran Church Wauwatosa, WI
Reception: Joey Buona's Milwaukee, WI
Flowers: Sendick's
Picture Locations: Martha Washington Drive Park area
Station 5 Waukesha, WI


0 Peanut Gallery.:

Blog Archive


So You're EnGAYged Professional Photographer Member of the DWFWeddings, Wedding Venues2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More