And You Are???? .....

Type A Images is a portrait and wedding photography company based in Wisconsin but available for any place your little heart desires! If you are interested in booking your event or session, hit me up on email!

Type A Images has been featured on The Rock and Roll Bride blog, The Offbeat Bride Blog, WeddingWire's Brides Choice for 2010 and 2011, and The Knot Best Of Weddings for 2011. Type A also offers a hospice photography program called Kindred Spirits through the Beloit Regional Hospice, which was featured as WPPI's Photolanthropy of the Month for September 2010.

8.28.2008

Grams.


I am requesting some good thoughts tonight for my Grams Betty. She is in the hospital right now and we have found out that her colon cancer has spread to her lungs. This is, obviously, a very sad and scary discovery and our family is coming together to support her and make her comfortable.


My Grams is my hero, my friend, and I adore her. I named my daughter for her because each and every time my daughter says or writes her name, I want her to think about this amazing woman she'll probably never fully know. This thought makes my heart hurt. I want nothing more for my Grams to live long enough to see Betty grow into a little girl, to have a conversation with her, to see her start school. Today, the issue was made real to us. That isn't going to happen. So, we just have to make each day special, each day count, and be thankful for each day we have.


I am not a spiritual person, but Grams is. She believes wholly in an afterlife and in God and in prayer and faith. I hope this keeps her strong and gives her peace in the next months. I hope I can find acceptance and peace with what is happening as well. Losing her has been my greatest fear and I had convinced myself, in a way, that it was never going to happen. Now with it seemingly staring me in the face I don't really know what to do with myself. Keep working, keep waking up and facing the day and in some way let her know how much she means to me.


1 Peanut Gallery.:

Unknown said...

First I want to congratulate you for this amazing blog!
We Are Pleased To Announce The Launch Of Movies Gallery 08, Mp3 Songs, Funny Video, Tamil Songs, Upcoming Movies Trailer, About Dubai, Real Estate, Tips Of Career, Olympics, Hollywood Movies, Old Hollywood Movies , Financial And Many More.

It looks like you are a movie buff, and frequently blog about movies.
To start just go to www.onlinemoviesforu.blogspot.com

We hope you like it. Please send us any feedback on the movies and help us improve the sites further.


So You're EnGAYged Professional Photographer Member of the DWFWeddings, Wedding Venues2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More