And You Are???? .....

Type A Images is a portrait and wedding photography company based in Wisconsin but available for any place your little heart desires! If you are interested in booking your event or session, hit me up on email!

Type A Images has been featured on The Rock and Roll Bride blog, The Offbeat Bride Blog, WeddingWire's Brides Choice for 2010 and 2011, and The Knot Best Of Weddings for 2011. Type A also offers a hospice photography program called Kindred Spirits through the Beloit Regional Hospice, which was featured as WPPI's Photolanthropy of the Month for September 2010.

1.25.2009

The Sound of Chattering Teeth and Shutter Clicks.

I put on my overcoat and walked into winter -
my teeth chattered rhythms And they were grouped in twos or threes,
like a morse code message
was sent from me to me.
- Death Cab for Cutie


Ok, Brianne and Jonathan win the "Trooper Award" for 2009, I don't care if it's only January. Holy COW it was cold on Saturday. -15 Windchill or something of that nature and I made them traipse through the bitter cold for their engagement shoot. I was so afraid my camera was going to freeze that I took to wrapping the poor thing in my jacket as we walked from building to building.

Had it been a bit warmer I may have stopped to enjoy the new building more, but as it was I shot, let them warm up, shot some more, and moved quickly to the next location before our fingers fell off.

Why do I live in Wisconsin again!??!

On that note, here is their sneak peek. Enjoy!



If this picture had a sound clip it would say "HURRY! It's FREEZING!!!!"








Shot on the lovely grounds of the Beloit College.

0 Peanut Gallery.:


So You're EnGAYged Professional Photographer Member of the DWFWeddings, Wedding Venues2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More