And You Are???? .....

Type A Images is a portrait and wedding photography company based in Wisconsin but available for any place your little heart desires! If you are interested in booking your event or session, hit me up on email!

Type A Images has been featured on The Rock and Roll Bride blog, The Offbeat Bride Blog, WeddingWire's Brides Choice for 2010 and 2011, and The Knot Best Of Weddings for 2011. Type A also offers a hospice photography program called Kindred Spirits through the Beloit Regional Hospice, which was featured as WPPI's Photolanthropy of the Month for September 2010.

3.04.2009

For The Love Of All Things Vintage.

I have a love of all things vintage, and I've been working on expanding my vintage clothing collection (not to mention saving some $$ on clothing in general....tough times call for frugal measures!). Thought I'd show off some of my latest finds!


A precious house dress circa 1950s. Needs a slip but SUPER cute.
A purchase for The Peanut. How "Little Orphan Annie" is this??

Also for The Peanut. It won't fit her until she's 5, but I figure she can wear it to kindergarten and be the coolest chick there!


Another house dress. I think this was homemade but it's super-cute. I can't wait until it gets warmer around here so I can pair this with my fave black ballet flats!



My favorite find this month, a taffeta 1950s skirt lined with silver embroidery. SO CUTE.





2 Peanut Gallery.:

Twila Jean said...

I LOVE house dresses, where did you find those? I have not been able to find some for a decent price to save my life. those are great!!

Type A Images said...

Ebay seller Clas57. Tons of good stuff!


So You're EnGAYged Professional Photographer Member of the DWFWeddings, Wedding Venues2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More