And You Are???? .....

Type A Images is a portrait and wedding photography company based in Wisconsin but available for any place your little heart desires! If you are interested in booking your event or session, hit me up on email!

Type A Images has been featured on The Rock and Roll Bride blog, The Offbeat Bride Blog, WeddingWire's Brides Choice for 2010 and 2011, and The Knot Best Of Weddings for 2011. Type A also offers a hospice photography program called Kindred Spirits through the Beloit Regional Hospice, which was featured as WPPI's Photolanthropy of the Month for September 2010.

5.03.2008

Marketing 101

I spent the last two days with family, spreading Type A Images business cards around the stateline. My mother-in-law made up really cute cards to hang up at her credit union and hand out with her Mary Kay orders that has my real business card attached.

So, look for Type A Images around the Wisconsin/Illinois stateline area!

Also, Once Upon a Child in Brookfield has allowed me to advertise in their store, so look for my business cards there as well!

I'm really excited about hopefully getting some more work and to start shooting more.

And because every blog entry should have a picture, here is one I took of Bets and my mom yesterday.



0 Peanut Gallery.:


So You're EnGAYged Professional Photographer Member of the DWFWeddings, Wedding Venues2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More