And You Are???? .....

Type A Images is a portrait and wedding photography company based in Wisconsin but available for any place your little heart desires! If you are interested in booking your event or session, hit me up on email!

Type A Images has been featured on The Rock and Roll Bride blog, The Offbeat Bride Blog, WeddingWire's Brides Choice for 2010 and 2011, and The Knot Best Of Weddings for 2011. Type A also offers a hospice photography program called Kindred Spirits through the Beloit Regional Hospice, which was featured as WPPI's Photolanthropy of the Month for September 2010.

5.17.2008

Green Grass and New Teeth

Already an exciting weekend and it's not even close to being over. My husband and I spent a night in Chicago and saw Eddie Izzard live. If you're not familiar with Mr. Izzard's work I highly recommend picking up his stage show "Dress to Kill". The show was fabulous and we had 2nd row center pit seats which were amazing. We stayed at a really nice downtown hotel (thank you Hilton points!) and had a nice dinner at the Ritz.

We got back and picked up Peanut in Beloit and had a chance to take some nice pictures. I got my new SB400 flash in the mail and I was pretty jazzed over my new toy!


Betty and Grandma Jan in the yard
She looks like she's up to something here!
My beautiful girl

0 Peanut Gallery.:


So You're EnGAYged Professional Photographer Member of the DWFWeddings, Wedding Venues2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More