And You Are???? .....

Type A Images is a portrait and wedding photography company based in Wisconsin but available for any place your little heart desires! If you are interested in booking your event or session, hit me up on email!

Type A Images has been featured on The Rock and Roll Bride blog, The Offbeat Bride Blog, WeddingWire's Brides Choice for 2010 and 2011, and The Knot Best Of Weddings for 2011. Type A also offers a hospice photography program called Kindred Spirits through the Beloit Regional Hospice, which was featured as WPPI's Photolanthropy of the Month for September 2010.

5.27.2010

Friday Fractured Thought | Milwaukee Wedding Photographer

Ok ok ok. So, it's only 11:43....not exactly Friday yet...AND I missed last week. I'm a slacker..a slacker who can't tell time. But, given my schedule as of late you're gonna get this Fractured Thought on a Thursday Night and LIKE IT. : )

* This weekend is the first of a few "Double Header" wedding weekends I have this season. Two in a row. And it's supposed to be GORGEOUS...so bring it on!

* This weekend we (and when I say "we" I mean husband and father-in-law) start the massive paint project on Casa Foreclosure. Every room needs paint...some several coats (to cover up the oh-so-awesome sponge painting!) Then, it's on to new carpet and new appliances. Weee!!!

* The mother-in-law and I headed over to Hobby Lobby in Janesville today to scope out decorative items. Holy cow is that place dangerous for the pocket book. I stuffed my cart and walked away quite satisfied with my haul. And, I kept my penchant for all things bird related in check....somewhat (never bring up the infamous bird lamp to the husband.....unless you want a story about how terrible my home decor taste is!)

* I've had a bit of run on orders for guest books featuring engagement sessions. If you want to add one of these to your package, let me know. They are super-cute. Guests like 'em. They will make you cooler by association.

* Let's talk American Idol, shall we? I personally think Crystal got a bit robbed. However, she'll have a career regardless of losing, so no worries. The finale was busting out some old school fun (hello, HALL AND OATES! Oates San-Mustasche!). Michael McDonald is always fabulous....who doesn't love a little Takin' it To the Streets. However, the one big thing missing was a duet with Crystal and Kenny Loggins on my all-time favorite song "I'm Alright". That would have been killer.

And here's the Peanut, hanging out @ Grandma and Papa's house......

0 Peanut Gallery.:


So You're EnGAYged Professional Photographer Member of the DWFWeddings, Wedding Venues2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More