And You Are???? .....

Type A Images is a portrait and wedding photography company based in Wisconsin but available for any place your little heart desires! If you are interested in booking your event or session, hit me up on email!

Type A Images has been featured on The Rock and Roll Bride blog, The Offbeat Bride Blog, WeddingWire's Brides Choice for 2010 and 2011, and The Knot Best Of Weddings for 2011. Type A also offers a hospice photography program called Kindred Spirits through the Beloit Regional Hospice, which was featured as WPPI's Photolanthropy of the Month for September 2010.

4.02.2008

Etsy Fancy

I happened upon Etsy by accident when looking for prints for our new/old office (well, guest room-becomes-work out room-becomes room where furniture goes to die-becomes office). I fell instantly in love with the place. Since giving birth to Betty I had been in search for a store that sold vintage inspired baby clothing and cutesy accessories to appeal to my girly, childish side. This store is it. My checkbook needs to be very afraid.

Some of my current favorites:








This is a Pippi Longstockings dress! I wanted to squeal with delight when I found this. How stinkin' cute will my little red head look in this??






If I had my way (and I usually do) I would dress Betty like Laura Ingalls Wilder every day. I imagine this dress with saddle shoes and braids.




I think I decided on this mixed-media Alice in Wonderland print for the new office. I love the vintage look of it.

I've decided to put off any purchase until I've had a chance to really look through the thousands of items Etsy has to offer. Everything is just so adorable, this could get expensive!

Betty is still working on that tooth, which is being stubborn and hiding out just below her gums in an effort to pull maximum amount of whining and crying out of my kid. She has spent the last three days with my saint of a mother-in-law and I'm grateful for it. I wouldn't subject Daycare Lady to three days of puking, crying, moaning, and loose poo. Not fun. Not fun at all.

Betty has proven herself to be quite the Drama Queen.

Once the Peanut is feeling better I plan to bust out the camera again. My fingers are itching to take pictures but documenting your child's pain doesn't seem like much fun. Maybe we'll escape cold and snow this weekend long enough to get some decent outdoor shots.

2 Peanut Gallery.:

C. said...

Poor Betty! Teething is the pits.

me. said...

Whose the seller on Etsy of those dresses?

So cute.


So You're EnGAYged Professional Photographer Member of the DWFWeddings, Wedding Venues2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More