And You Are???? .....

Type A Images is a portrait and wedding photography company based in Wisconsin but available for any place your little heart desires! If you are interested in booking your event or session, hit me up on email!

Type A Images has been featured on The Rock and Roll Bride blog, The Offbeat Bride Blog, WeddingWire's Brides Choice for 2010 and 2011, and The Knot Best Of Weddings for 2011. Type A also offers a hospice photography program called Kindred Spirits through the Beloit Regional Hospice, which was featured as WPPI's Photolanthropy of the Month for September 2010.

4.02.2008

Itchy Fingers Satisfied

Finally busted out the camera again, after what seemed like ages (but as my husband reminded me, it had only really been about 2 days). Although Betty is still battling the big-bad-toofer-monster, I subjected her to posing and cute Brewer hats anyway. I'm one mean mommy.


I "pink puffy heart" the portraiture filter. Makes everyone look all smooth and stuff. No baby acne here!
My goal with this print was to filter it so it looked "old-timey" and circa 1920 or so. I like the effect I got.


This is Betty's "I'm Teething, F-off" face. I find it adorable.

Betty returns to daycare tommorow, even though that stupid tooth has yet to fully show itself. It's holding out for management apparently, not yet wanting to go to work as a lowly incisor. I'm waiting with camera poised for the first shot of my Betty with a tooth. It's sure to be the height of my otherwise boring week!

I listed some Ebay stuff (baby clothes) in hopes of making enough to make some Etsy purchases without guilt. I couldn't bring myself to spend $40 on a Pippi Longstocking dress for Betty no matter HOW stinkin' cute it was. Especially one that she can't wear until she's about 4 years old. I mean, who knows...I may be into dressing her like something completely different by that time. Like Pirate Wench Chic or something, but I don't think Etsy does eye patches.

I'm hoping that if I'm nice enough and maybe rub his feet or something, the husband will agree to start on our home office this weekend. Painting is such a daunting task. I just want everything done and put away, that room has been a bastian of lost furniture for far too long (I swear I meant to use the treadmill....I did!)

0 Peanut Gallery.:


So You're EnGAYged Professional Photographer Member of the DWFWeddings, Wedding Venues2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More