And You Are???? .....

Type A Images is a portrait and wedding photography company based in Wisconsin but available for any place your little heart desires! If you are interested in booking your event or session, hit me up on email!

Type A Images has been featured on The Rock and Roll Bride blog, The Offbeat Bride Blog, WeddingWire's Brides Choice for 2010 and 2011, and The Knot Best Of Weddings for 2011. Type A also offers a hospice photography program called Kindred Spirits through the Beloit Regional Hospice, which was featured as WPPI's Photolanthropy of the Month for September 2010.

4.09.2008

This Week's Etsy Fancy

I have yet to purchase anything, mainly because my Ebay auctions haven't sold and I said I'd filter that money into my chosen Etsy obsession item. But, doesn't stop me from looking. We painted our office a lovely shade of teal this past weekend and I've been hunting high and low for cute, whimsical art for it. The above print is from Art and Ghosts.
LOVE this dress, HATE the black belt and boots .It takes away from it's coquettish (whoa, spelled that wrong!) nature. But it's teal and girly, so I can forgive the bad pairing.

I wanted to squeal outloud when I found this. At $115 it's a ridiculous price, but how ADORABLE is this? Beyond adorable. With a pair of Mary Janes....oh boy.


This is more my speed. And on my little Titian haired beauty, it would look quite fetching.



Ok, the model is weird looking. Her shoes are atrocious. But the dress is darn cute.
Another office print I like from Belle and Boo. Teal, my favorite color, and a red-head...like my little Betty.



0 Peanut Gallery.:


So You're EnGAYged Professional Photographer Member of the DWFWeddings, Wedding Venues2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More