And You Are???? .....

Type A Images is a portrait and wedding photography company based in Wisconsin but available for any place your little heart desires! If you are interested in booking your event or session, hit me up on email!

Type A Images has been featured on The Rock and Roll Bride blog, The Offbeat Bride Blog, WeddingWire's Brides Choice for 2010 and 2011, and The Knot Best Of Weddings for 2011. Type A also offers a hospice photography program called Kindred Spirits through the Beloit Regional Hospice, which was featured as WPPI's Photolanthropy of the Month for September 2010.

4.06.2009

In My Room.

Do my dreaming and my scheming
Lie awake and pray
Do my crying and my sighing
Laugh at yesterday
Now its dark and Im alone
But I wont be afraid
In my room
- The Beach Boys
I'm not much of an interior decorator, but I am quite proud of the job I recently did on our bedroom. The old room, which I will NOT show for fear of being shunned by the decorating elders, was blood red and done in an Eastern/random Buddha statues/brown and gold sort of theme. It was....horrid. Very college dorm room.
I had tired of it quickly, so this past weekend....with the help of the inlaws....I redid the whole room top to bottom. I am quite proud of the results. My theme I kept in mind was Anne's bedroom from Anne of Green Gables. I wanted it to have a vintage, garden-type feel to it.
The result? Very girly...but the husband is okay with that. I love it and thought I would share some pictures!


I scored the white metal bedframe from Craigslist!



The dresser runner I got from Etsy (Vintage...of course!)

Adorable vintage print for the walls...also from Etsy (I'm fast becoming an Etsy junkie)



Again...from Etsy...a very cute framed poem featuring bluebirds, which I have been drawn to like a moth to the flame lately!


Also featuring the bluebird theme, vintage 'His and Hers' pillowcases, a steal from Ebay!


0 Peanut Gallery.:


So You're EnGAYged Professional Photographer Member of the DWFWeddings, Wedding Venues2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More