And You Are???? .....

Type A Images is a portrait and wedding photography company based in Wisconsin but available for any place your little heart desires! If you are interested in booking your event or session, hit me up on email!

Type A Images has been featured on The Rock and Roll Bride blog, The Offbeat Bride Blog, WeddingWire's Brides Choice for 2010 and 2011, and The Knot Best Of Weddings for 2011. Type A also offers a hospice photography program called Kindred Spirits through the Beloit Regional Hospice, which was featured as WPPI's Photolanthropy of the Month for September 2010.

4.08.2009

6 Months On.

It's been 6 months to the day since I lost Grams. Grief is such a funny thing....there are days when I'm okay as if she's still here, still with us. And then there are days it hits me so hard that I can't think of anything else except how much I miss her.

In my age group, losing a grandparent is pretty typical. I'm nearly 30, our grandparents are getting up there in age. Still, losing her was a blow I could never prepare myself for. She was such an integral part of my life.

I ordered a little button with her picture on it to wear on my gown at graduation next month. She wanted so badly to be there when I finished, and in some small way she can be. Even if it's just in spirit.

I love you Grams. Forever and always.

1 Peanut Gallery.:

Tristan said...

I lost my mother today. I was just as close with her as you seemed to have been with your Grams. You have always been strong with talking about her passing. That has given me strength. Thank you for that.


So You're EnGAYged Professional Photographer Member of the DWFWeddings, Wedding Venues2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More