And You Are???? .....

Type A Images is a portrait and wedding photography company based in Wisconsin but available for any place your little heart desires! If you are interested in booking your event or session, hit me up on email!

Type A Images has been featured on The Rock and Roll Bride blog, The Offbeat Bride Blog, WeddingWire's Brides Choice for 2010 and 2011, and The Knot Best Of Weddings for 2011. Type A also offers a hospice photography program called Kindred Spirits through the Beloit Regional Hospice, which was featured as WPPI's Photolanthropy of the Month for September 2010.

8.11.2009

Change.

Ain't it crazy how you think
You've got your whole life planned
Just to find that it was never ever
In your hand
- Sugarbabes
I struggled with how to even write about this. For one, it's personal. Very personal. For two, it's a new experience for me and one I know very little about. But, I thought about it for awhile and realized that connecting with people on a real, true level is something that is important to me: in life and in my work. So, I decided not to let that change even if the subject matter was sad.


Today, my husband and I lost our baby. We had actually found out last week that things with the pregnancy weren't exactly normal and we were waiting for a follow up visit to see if it was just a fluke or a mistake. Apparently, it wasn't.


Of course I'm sad. I'm thinking that it isn't fair, that this baby was very anticipated, wanted, and already loved. I'm thinking about who he or she was, how Betty would have been such a great big sister, how we were already planning his or her arrival. I never thought it was premature. I never thought this would happen.


But, again, life goes on. This too shall pass. As Grams would say, it'll all comes out in the "warsh" (she was from Chicago...)



But today, I'm sad. Sad for what could have been and excitement extinguished.

2 Peanut Gallery.:

welsh ducks said...

I'm SO VERY SORRY for your loss! We lost one before we got pregnant with Violet and it was the single hardest thing I've ever experienced. Nothing will ever make you forget this little one, but I pray that you find comfort, love and hope beyond all explanation.

sarasarasara said...

(((hugs))) to you and your family.


So You're EnGAYged Professional Photographer Member of the DWFWeddings, Wedding Venues2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More