And You Are???? .....

Type A Images is a portrait and wedding photography company based in Wisconsin but available for any place your little heart desires! If you are interested in booking your event or session, hit me up on email!

Type A Images has been featured on The Rock and Roll Bride blog, The Offbeat Bride Blog, WeddingWire's Brides Choice for 2010 and 2011, and The Knot Best Of Weddings for 2011. Type A also offers a hospice photography program called Kindred Spirits through the Beloit Regional Hospice, which was featured as WPPI's Photolanthropy of the Month for September 2010.

8.03.2009

Welcome to the World, Little Evelyn.

I love newborn shoots, especially now that I'm pregnant again. It's such a great, fleeting time and they're so teeny weenie and adorable.
Tonight I had the pleasure of photographing Angela and Andrew's new little girl Evelyn. If you remember, Angela and Andrew were the couple that were waiting until their baby was born to find out the sex. Talking with both, they were surprised when it was a girl that arrived. Both were pretty sure a boy was on its way.
Little Evelyn is adorable and handled her first photo shoot like an old pro (with the exception of when they put the St. Louis Cardinals had on her...but I maintain that was the hat, not the camera..lol)
Enjoy your sneak peek, Little Evelyn! Welcome to the World!




I give all mom's license to hate on Angela for looking so adorable 1 week post-partum. I remember I looked like I had been hit by a mack truck filled with Krispy Kreme donuts.
I really liked this one because it looks like little Evelyn in on a cellphone making business deals.










The new family.










Baby toes.

0 Peanut Gallery.:


So You're EnGAYged Professional Photographer Member of the DWFWeddings, Wedding Venues2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More