And You Are???? .....

Type A Images is a portrait and wedding photography company based in Wisconsin but available for any place your little heart desires! If you are interested in booking your event or session, hit me up on email!

Type A Images has been featured on The Rock and Roll Bride blog, The Offbeat Bride Blog, WeddingWire's Brides Choice for 2010 and 2011, and The Knot Best Of Weddings for 2011. Type A also offers a hospice photography program called Kindred Spirits through the Beloit Regional Hospice, which was featured as WPPI's Photolanthropy of the Month for September 2010.

8.27.2009

The Super Family.

So, today was funny. The Gosnell family and I had planned for a fun, outdoor romp in the park for their family pictures. Only to be met with rain this morning.

So, I suggested the Domes, being that I had used them many times before and knew it was a great rain-day solution.

I guess there is a first for everything. Today was the first time I got asked to pay the Domes' $50 "Photography" fee. Not to make this whole blog about this ridiculous fee...but $50 covers an HOUR. Not even the day. An HOUR. Shame, shame Milwaukee Park System. I guess I'll have to be a bit craftier....

Anywhoo....the Gosnell Family is adorable. Three active boys that I'm sure keep mom and dad on their toes. Despite the Parks Dept. mandated time crunch, I think we got in some great shots. I especially like the "ode to superheroes" at the end of the shoot. Great idea!

Enjoy your sneak peek!






















3 Peanut Gallery.:

Jorel said...

That last shot is fantastic.

eliud matos said...

LOVE the Superman shirts! Cool idea.

Katie Jane Parker said...

I love these! What a fun shoot! And that baby has some beautiful eyes.


So You're EnGAYged Professional Photographer Member of the DWFWeddings, Wedding Venues2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More