And You Are???? .....

Type A Images is a portrait and wedding photography company based in Wisconsin but available for any place your little heart desires! If you are interested in booking your event or session, hit me up on email!

Type A Images has been featured on The Rock and Roll Bride blog, The Offbeat Bride Blog, WeddingWire's Brides Choice for 2010 and 2011, and The Knot Best Of Weddings for 2011. Type A also offers a hospice photography program called Kindred Spirits through the Beloit Regional Hospice, which was featured as WPPI's Photolanthropy of the Month for September 2010.

8.23.2009

Opposites Attracting.

When Kimberly emailed me to discuss meeting up for her and Robert's engagement shoot, I let her know that I'd meet her at the Art Museum and I would be the one with the cameras.
She told me that they would be the couple that "looked a bit odd" as she is 5'2" and Robert is 6'3". Needless to say they were not hard to spot...and the trend of opposites continues into their chosen outfits as well.
Robert went to Notre Dame.
Kimberly went to Wisconsin.
And it was time to represent!
This shoot was a study in yin and yang, but Kimberly and Robert seem to make it work just fine for them! I can't wait to shoot this fun couple's wedding in October!
Enjoy your sneak peek, guys!








He was wispering something about sports here. Being that I know nothing about sports...I think it was football related.



















0 Peanut Gallery.:


So You're EnGAYged Professional Photographer Member of the DWFWeddings, Wedding Venues2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More