And You Are???? .....

Type A Images is a portrait and wedding photography company based in Wisconsin but available for any place your little heart desires! If you are interested in booking your event or session, hit me up on email!

Type A Images has been featured on The Rock and Roll Bride blog, The Offbeat Bride Blog, WeddingWire's Brides Choice for 2010 and 2011, and The Knot Best Of Weddings for 2011. Type A also offers a hospice photography program called Kindred Spirits through the Beloit Regional Hospice, which was featured as WPPI's Photolanthropy of the Month for September 2010.

1.23.2011

Come Away With Me | Madison Wedding Photographer

nd I want to wake up with the rain
Falling on a tin roof
While I'm safe there in your arms
So all I ask is for you
To come away with me in the night
Come away with me
-Norah Jones

So, it's a New Year and I'm kicking off the 2011 wedding season with a winter-centric celebration in Madison (that's right...winter-centric. I can make up words...because its my blog)

Page and Adam were married at the lovely Lake Windsor Golf Club in Madison. The room was absolutely stunning with branches, snowflakes, and candles adorning each table. Following their intimate ceremony we even managed to venture outside in the "so cold I couldn't think straight" night.

The reception held some great personal touches. Page's dad gave one of the most touching Father of the Bride speeches I've heard in a long time. But the kicker was when Adam got up and instead of giving a speech, sang the beginning of their first dance song ("Come Away With Me" by Norah Jones) to Page, before leading her out to the dance floor. It was beyond sweet.

Adam and Page, it was a pleasure capturing your big day. Thank you for helping me kick off 2011 with a bang! Enjoy your sneak peek!




"Luke....I am your cufflink"
Adam and Page elected to have a "First Look"...I HIGHLY recommend this. I know it goes against tradition in some sense, but it makes for beautiful images.





Everyone together now: "Awwwwwww"








Yeah....it was cold.

Ceremony and Reception: Lake Windsor Golf Club

3 Peanut Gallery.:

Unknown said...

Amanda, we cannot thank you enough. So beautiful. I got teary eyed at every picture. Thank you so much for capturing our day!

Ellen Pattermann said...

Photos are amazing...cannot wait to see the rest! You did an incredible job!

Balaphoto said...

Excellent shots!!! Salut!!!

Frank, Barcelona

http://balapertotarreu.blogspot.com


So You're EnGAYged Professional Photographer Member of the DWFWeddings, Wedding Venues2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More