And You Are???? .....

Type A Images is a portrait and wedding photography company based in Wisconsin but available for any place your little heart desires! If you are interested in booking your event or session, hit me up on email!

Type A Images has been featured on The Rock and Roll Bride blog, The Offbeat Bride Blog, WeddingWire's Brides Choice for 2010 and 2011, and The Knot Best Of Weddings for 2011. Type A also offers a hospice photography program called Kindred Spirits through the Beloit Regional Hospice, which was featured as WPPI's Photolanthropy of the Month for September 2010.

1.27.2011

Friday Fractured Thought | Milwaukee Wedding Photographer

- Shot my first wedding of 2011 this week and I am really excited to get back into the swing of things work-wise. As I remarked to one of the wedding guests, I was just super excited to be having a conversation with someone that didn't involve talking about baby poop or sippies or "No, you CANNOT watch WALL-E for a 10th time today"


- With a lot of my friends gearing up to attend WPPI soon, I realize I have to concentrate on that as one of my goals: attend WPPI 2012...because lord knows by that time I'll need a vacation.

- I ordered some new stickers as a handout to visitors to my booth at the Wedding Show & Tell on February 13th ....they are SUPER cute...at least I think so. You'll have to come visit the Schlitz Audubon Center on the 13th to check them out.

- I am NOT a Football fan, by any means (I'm more of a baseball gal)...but that game on Sunday was pretty great.

- The wedding photography world (yes, we have a "world") is all "abuzz" with news that CPI, the company that runs the Walmart Portrait Studio and Sears Portrait Studio, has purchased the well-known and somewhat loathed wedding photography mill Bella. So, it's official...Bella is now truly the Walmart of wedding photography. So much for that high end feel of the Denis Reggie experience. Honestly, I'm not sure why any bride/groom/client would ever want to play Russian Roulette with the memories of their big day by hiring on Bella and taking a chance on who their shooter will be. Get to know your photographer, believe me...they'll be with you all day long. Last thing you want is to be stuck with some poor schmuck who is more concerned about how badly his parent company is treating him than capturing your day artfully and completely.
CPI isn't exactly known for treating their photographers well. And in the end, do you really want to book your wedding photographer in the same place you can pick up Preparation H and leggings designed by Miley Cyrus? I don't think so.

- I've lost a total of 4 lbs. of baby weight on the "Shred" so far....was kind of hoping for more as January comes to a close...we'll see how February goes. My husband...who has NOT been working out as much as I have...has apparently lost 6 lbs. He also gets more calories per day than I do. Shenanigans...seriously.

- I've watched two full seasons of The Biggest Loser in the last two weeks....serves as a bit of motivation in case I don't feel like moving my lazy behind off the couch.

- Tonight the husband and I are heading out on the town in Milwaukee to see Ben Folds. Really excited...not only to see Ben again, but to have a night out without the kids! Much needed!

- This week is shaping up to be busy, with a Kindred Spirits hospice sitting on Sunday, Molly's 2 month doctor visit (where hopefully we can try to get to the bottom of her screaming obsession), and a few bridal meetings to top it off.

Don't forget, photographers book up quickly...sometimes up to a year and a 1/2 in advance...2011 is nearly booked full so if you're getting married and haven't secured your shooter yet, email me and let's set something up! It's high booking season!

It's official...I have two Ginger Kids.....

Molly looks downright snooty in this picture!

0 Peanut Gallery.:


So You're EnGAYged Professional Photographer Member of the DWFWeddings, Wedding Venues2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More