And You Are???? .....

Type A Images is a portrait and wedding photography company based in Wisconsin but available for any place your little heart desires! If you are interested in booking your event or session, hit me up on email!

Type A Images has been featured on The Rock and Roll Bride blog, The Offbeat Bride Blog, WeddingWire's Brides Choice for 2010 and 2011, and The Knot Best Of Weddings for 2011. Type A also offers a hospice photography program called Kindred Spirits through the Beloit Regional Hospice, which was featured as WPPI's Photolanthropy of the Month for September 2010.

2.12.2010

Friday Fractured Thought | Milwaukee Wedding Photographer

It's been a long week. Snow completely ruined my plans for the last few days and I am not happy with Jack Frost and his inability to show up at a decent time. Yes, I live in Wisconsin. Yes, I should be used to it. But why is it the day I have good, fun plans....it hits us like a ton of snow-bricks?

* I was SUPPOSED to attend a workshop in Chicago on Wednesday. But, snow screwed that up. So, bummer. But, some other time hopefully.

* Because I was stuck inside most of the week, I cooked quite a bit. I made cookies from whatever leftover chocolate or sugar/spice mix I could find in the cupboard. They turned out a bit crumbly. And I'm not sure Betty was too thrilled with my "mixed leftover Christmas candy" cookies. Oh well.

I did, however, find an AWESOME website (in one of my many late night internet trolls) to keep all the recipes I find. It's called One Tsp and it's simply like a very easy to navigate online recipe box. So, I've had a good time playing with that all week. I made herb crusted pork chops last night that were just yummy if I do say so myself.

* We took Betty to Princesses on Ice last Saturday. Now she is Princess Pre-Occupied. Everything is "Princesses!!" (or...as Betty says.."Princeth-ith"...she's got a bit of a lisp that one).

* Very sad to hear about the passing of Alexander McQueen. A very skilled artist in the fashion world : (

* Wisconsin Bride is hosting their annual "Best of Weddings" voting right now. If you feel generous, I'd much appreciate it : ). You can vote HERE

* Am I alone in thinking some of the Kay Jewelers commercials out right now for Valentine's Day are a bit...stalkerish and creepy. Instead of romantic and sweet. I half expect the guy to pull out a knife instead of some necklace. Not very good marketing Kay.

* I actually have a WEEKEND OFF (shh, don't tell anyone) this weekend. I intend to spend a lot of it editing...but catching up on sleep is high on the priority list as well.

And, because including Betty pics is becoming a running theme, here you go. Betty and Daddy taking on the city:

0 Peanut Gallery.:


So You're EnGAYged Professional Photographer Member of the DWFWeddings, Wedding Venues2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More