And You Are???? .....

Type A Images is a portrait and wedding photography company based in Wisconsin but available for any place your little heart desires! If you are interested in booking your event or session, hit me up on email!

Type A Images has been featured on The Rock and Roll Bride blog, The Offbeat Bride Blog, WeddingWire's Brides Choice for 2010 and 2011, and The Knot Best Of Weddings for 2011. Type A also offers a hospice photography program called Kindred Spirits through the Beloit Regional Hospice, which was featured as WPPI's Photolanthropy of the Month for September 2010.

2.19.2010

Friday Fractured Thought | Milwaukee Wedding Photographer

Another week gone by and I am DYING to shoot something...anything. My poor kid is getting so sick of having a camera shoved in her face that she's probably making that weird face on purpose.

But, it's the middle of winter and alas....slow season for photographers. So, what does a photographer in the midst of slow season do? Housekeeping! Paperwork! Re-branding! and....pictures of their kid!

So, here's another installment of Friday Fractured Thoughts. Enjoy!

* We put our little starter home on the market. I'm both super-excited and scared to pieces over this new development. We don't really know WHERE we'll be moving, which is part of the scary element...but the excited part of me cannot WAIT to start looking for a new house. Know anyone interested in a 3 bedroom mid-1950's ranch with completely renovated theatre/basement?

* The kiddo has developed an overwhelming love for Alvin and the Chipmunks lately...namely the 1980's classic "The Chipmunk Adventure", which thrills me to no end. This was one of MY favorite films when I was a young gal, so it doesn't bother me in the slightest to watch it three times a day....every day. Really...I swear! I could hear "Diamond Dolls" over and over and NEVER tire of it!

* Just a business-related FYI, 2010 is filling up pretty fast...so if you're getting married this year and still haven't locked in your photo-gal, I would jump on it sooner rather than later. : )

And for good measure, here's Peanut and her Brittany doll....the Throwback Kid.



1 Peanut Gallery.:

tscherc said...

Amanda,

My two boys have been watching "The Chipmunk Adventure" once a day for the past week. I also cannot get enough of the "Gummie Bears".

I love reading your blog, keep up the great work!


So You're EnGAYged Professional Photographer Member of the DWFWeddings, Wedding Venues2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More