And You Are???? .....

Type A Images is a portrait and wedding photography company based in Wisconsin but available for any place your little heart desires! If you are interested in booking your event or session, hit me up on email!

Type A Images has been featured on The Rock and Roll Bride blog, The Offbeat Bride Blog, WeddingWire's Brides Choice for 2010 and 2011, and The Knot Best Of Weddings for 2011. Type A also offers a hospice photography program called Kindred Spirits through the Beloit Regional Hospice, which was featured as WPPI's Photolanthropy of the Month for September 2010.

9.12.2010

I Get a Kick Out of You. | Milwaukee Wedding Photographer.

I get a kick every time I see you standing there before me
- Cole Porter

Tricia and Chris met in the midst of competition - on the kickball field. According to Chris' best man (who is NOT Danny Gokey), Tricia was the girl who always had a smile on her face. True. Very true.

Yesterday was a great day, "kicking" off with a ceremony at the Star of Bethlehem church in New Berlin. We stopped over at a local park with a kickball field to pay homage to the start of the newlywed's relationship. I had made a quick visit to Dunham's before the wedding to pick up a kickball (just in case)....but, being that this photographer knows NOTHING about kickball, I ended up buying this giant monstrosity that dwarfed the ball the bride and groom provided. Oh well....apparently kickballs come in various sizes!

It was then on to the Crowne Plaza in Wauwatosa (well...first a quick trip to Target for me to buy new shoes after ruining the pair I had on shooting at the muddy kickball field!).
I love the Crowne Plaza. It's modern and really pretty inside. Not to mention it's the same hotel that graciously put us up at the last minute when some guy decided to ram his car into our house last October, knocking our gas meter clear off. Yes, I love this hotel : )
Tricia and Chris have very fun, jovial families...and friends that definitely know how to tear up the dance floor with moves and various theatrics. Midwest Sound and Light kept the floor packed all night.

Hope the day was everything you hoped for, Tricia and Chris. Enjoy the sneak peek!


"Kicks"



This field was actually on the grounds of the New Berlin recycling center. Who knew!



I had to include this shot on the blog, only because I sacrificed my shoes to get it. Dedication!





Color me impressed. And color me glad this guy didn't bust his head open.
Committing to a song.....awesome.


Ceremony: Star of Bethlehem Lutheran Church New Berlin, WI
Reception: Crowne Plaza Hotel Wauwatosa, WI
Big Kickball: Dunham's
Little Kickball: Bride and Groom's Personal Collection

1 Peanut Gallery.:

Andy Stenz said...

This is a great set!

Blog Archive


So You're EnGAYged Professional Photographer Member of the DWFWeddings, Wedding Venues2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More