And You Are???? .....

Type A Images is a portrait and wedding photography company based in Wisconsin but available for any place your little heart desires! If you are interested in booking your event or session, hit me up on email!

Type A Images has been featured on The Rock and Roll Bride blog, The Offbeat Bride Blog, WeddingWire's Brides Choice for 2010 and 2011, and The Knot Best Of Weddings for 2011. Type A also offers a hospice photography program called Kindred Spirits through the Beloit Regional Hospice, which was featured as WPPI's Photolanthropy of the Month for September 2010.

9.19.2010

Grandma and Papa and Betty. | Beloit Family Photographer.

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are grey

I normally try to mix up locations, especially with back to back shoots, but Beckman Mill has family connections for my inlaws...plus its hard to beat this place for versatility and beauty in the Beloit area.

So, today we headed over to the Mill again, this time for a fun fall/family shoot with my mother and father-in-law Jim and Jan and the infamous Betty Claire. Betty was a bit punchy, coming off a weekend of parties and candy, but settled down for a few shots at least.

It was a bit chilly, and we didn't get any of that warm sun wash I normally seek out, but I think they turned out wonderfully given the kind of cruddy weather we had to work with.

Enjoy the sneak peek, love you guys!

Now, Jim said this shirt was "melon"....I say its pink and he's in pink-shirt denial.









Location: Beckman Mill Beloit, WI

1 Peanut Gallery.:

Kelsey cash said...

Great pics Amanda! I think papas in pink shirt denial as well, we tease him about it at the snack shop! I'll have to get a hold of you after the babys born and have pics done of him and Aizak!

Blog Archive


So You're EnGAYged Professional Photographer Member of the DWFWeddings, Wedding Venues2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More