And You Are???? .....

Type A Images is a portrait and wedding photography company based in Wisconsin but available for any place your little heart desires! If you are interested in booking your event or session, hit me up on email!

Type A Images has been featured on The Rock and Roll Bride blog, The Offbeat Bride Blog, WeddingWire's Brides Choice for 2010 and 2011, and The Knot Best Of Weddings for 2011. Type A also offers a hospice photography program called Kindred Spirits through the Beloit Regional Hospice, which was featured as WPPI's Photolanthropy of the Month for September 2010.

12.21.2010

Ok....So I Lied | Rockford Infant Photographer

Rules are made to be broken. And, in my life, maternity leave is meant to be ignored sometimes. I am not the type of gal who can just rest on my laurels and NOT photograph anything for an entire 6 weeks. Just can't do it.


So when my former bride Stacey contacted me and let me know she was going to be in town for the holidays and wanted pics of her adorable new bundle Reagan, how could I say no? Far from it...I jumped at it...especially after not leaving the house for anything but doctor visits and a quick, painful run to Walmart in 2 weeks. Routine? Back to work? Yes please!

Reagan made it a dream session. She was wide awake but super-still and calm. The perfect infant model.

So, totally worth breaking maternity leave for! Enjoy the sneak peek Stacey and Tony and have a GREAT holiday!







Location: Private Home

0 Peanut Gallery.:


So You're EnGAYged Professional Photographer Member of the DWFWeddings, Wedding Venues2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More