And You Are???? .....

Type A Images is a portrait and wedding photography company based in Wisconsin but available for any place your little heart desires! If you are interested in booking your event or session, hit me up on email!

Type A Images has been featured on The Rock and Roll Bride blog, The Offbeat Bride Blog, WeddingWire's Brides Choice for 2010 and 2011, and The Knot Best Of Weddings for 2011. Type A also offers a hospice photography program called Kindred Spirits through the Beloit Regional Hospice, which was featured as WPPI's Photolanthropy of the Month for September 2010.

10.04.2008

Beauty and Math.

The most distinct and beautiful statement of any truth must take at last the mathematical form. – Henry David Thoreau


Allow me to be cliche here for a moment. People talk all the time about couples that are "meant for eachother". Oh, they are "meant" for one another! Suggesting some sort of action of fate or kismet that brought the couple together. Sadly, this is rarely the case in real life. Often, two people find one another, have enough in common not to constantly drive the other nuts, and go along with their merry lives. Fine for some, not for all.

I often thought my husband and I were meant to be together. We are two peas in a pod, honestly, and I can't imagine being with anyone else who makes me this happy. But, I also know luck like mine doesn't happen to everyone in relationships.

This thought brings me to today's shoot, and Sara and Josh. If ever there was a couple I've met that was "meant for eachother" it was these two. Not only were they both math majors (eek!...just the mere mention of math makes my hair stand on end) but they were so comfortable with one another and natural in front of the camera that they oozed compatibility to me. Not that I'm some expert, but these two are in sync with one another, you can tell.

We shot this engagement sitting at Carthage College, where the couple met. It's a lovely campus, reminicient of Carroll College, where I go. Except you can tell the landscapers at Carthage are pretty dedicated! It was a great spot to shoot, spoke to the couple's history, and because Josh and Sara were such naturals we came away with a lovely collection of shots.

I've never put beauty and math together. Math was always equated with scary thoughts, panicked cramming for tests, and reluctant checkbook balancing. But, these two brought beauty, love, and math together...and made it all add up. (Oh cmon, I had to slip a cheesy math joke in there somewhere!)

Enjoy your sneak peek guys! I think this is one of my favorite shoots to date!


Sunflare makes me happy.



0 Peanut Gallery.:


So You're EnGAYged Professional Photographer Member of the DWFWeddings, Wedding Venues2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More