And You Are???? .....

Type A Images is a portrait and wedding photography company based in Wisconsin but available for any place your little heart desires! If you are interested in booking your event or session, hit me up on email!

Type A Images has been featured on The Rock and Roll Bride blog, The Offbeat Bride Blog, WeddingWire's Brides Choice for 2010 and 2011, and The Knot Best Of Weddings for 2011. Type A also offers a hospice photography program called Kindred Spirits through the Beloit Regional Hospice, which was featured as WPPI's Photolanthropy of the Month for September 2010.

10.23.2008

Things I Learned Yesterday.

* 86 wind turbines produce enough energy for 30,000 average homes every year.

* Gov. Jim Doyle has a very agreeable and nice smile.

* There are newspapers in the area that give their photographers access to Nikon D3's and this makes me very jealous. Yes, I have camera envy.

Yesterday I was tapped by the company Invenergy to travel to Brownsville (a teeny weeny town near Fon du Lac) and document their Wind Farm dedication. I went in knowing little to nothing about wind energy so I took it as an interesting learning experience. I was just speaking the other day on here about all the nice places I get to go for my job, this was by far the most interesting yet. Standing directly below one of those gigantic wind turbines is awesome...if not a tad scary. I actually got myself into the corn and took a few perspective shots.

I have to thank Invenergy for the opportunity to document their dedication ceremony. It was definitely a learning experience!


Gov. Doyle
U.S. Rep Tom Petri


The CEO of Invenergy talking shop with Gov. Doyle



It was a grey day, but a good day for some wind energy!

0 Peanut Gallery.:


So You're EnGAYged Professional Photographer Member of the DWFWeddings, Wedding Venues2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More