And You Are???? .....

Type A Images is a portrait and wedding photography company based in Wisconsin but available for any place your little heart desires! If you are interested in booking your event or session, hit me up on email!

Type A Images has been featured on The Rock and Roll Bride blog, The Offbeat Bride Blog, WeddingWire's Brides Choice for 2010 and 2011, and The Knot Best Of Weddings for 2011. Type A also offers a hospice photography program called Kindred Spirits through the Beloit Regional Hospice, which was featured as WPPI's Photolanthropy of the Month for September 2010.

10.19.2008

There's Nothing Like October.

“There is no season when such pleasant and sunny spots may be lighted on, and produce so pleasant an effect on the feelings, as now in October”
-Nathaniel Hawthorne
October was my Grandmother's favorite month. She was married in it....and it's probably fitting that she died in it. I never really thought to ask her why, but being that I've been out and about in the great outdoors most of this weekend I think I'm starting to understand her special affinity for the time of year.
October is beautiful, especially in Wisconsin. The trees have turned and their colors mix in a lovely array of orange, red, and brown. I think someone in Weatherville likes me too, because it's been perfect shooting weather for quite some time now. I haven't had to postpone any sitting on account of rain and I'm thankful for that. Shooting amongst the colorful trees is perfect.
Today I had the chance to shoot at Lake Park, which I had really been looking forward too because, for one, I've never been there and two, my subject Owen is the same age as my Betty. He's a bit quicker on his feet though! Chasing him down through the beautiful Lake Park area was a nice way to spend the afternoon. He was adorable and he has eyelashes to just die for!
I hope his family enjoys his sneak peek!



A boy and his dad


Look at those eyelashes!!!



2 Peanut Gallery.:

Anastasia Beaverhausen said...

What great shots! I am one of Owen's aunties, and you made him look so grown up and mature.

Molly said...

He was adorable! I can't wait to finish his shoot.


So You're EnGAYged Professional Photographer Member of the DWFWeddings, Wedding Venues2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More