And You Are???? .....

Type A Images is a portrait and wedding photography company based in Wisconsin but available for any place your little heart desires! If you are interested in booking your event or session, hit me up on email!

Type A Images has been featured on The Rock and Roll Bride blog, The Offbeat Bride Blog, WeddingWire's Brides Choice for 2010 and 2011, and The Knot Best Of Weddings for 2011. Type A also offers a hospice photography program called Kindred Spirits through the Beloit Regional Hospice, which was featured as WPPI's Photolanthropy of the Month for September 2010.

10.16.2008

The Adventures of Mommy in Grouchland.

Ok, so maybe I haven't reached Grouch-dom quite yet, but I haven't been exactly in the best of spirits the last few days. I've been tired...all from lack of sleep. I've been grieving, which takes a lot out of a person.

But, I used the last few days to reconnect with Betty, who spent last week mostly with my inlaws while I spent time with Grams and did the whole funeral/visitation deal.

So, Betty and I have played, read books, and watched Elmo in Grouchland about 50 times. My daughter has begun a deep love affair with the little red monster and nothing can tear her away from that TV set once Elmo is on. Now, I'm not an anti-TV parent. I love television, movies, any form of pop culture is okay by me. But, I do get a twinge of nervousness when I watch The Peanut get that glazed over look on her face as she stares lovingly at Elmo. Her parents become a distant memory....she is transfixed. I suppose there are worse things. And I have to admit, I used Elmo to help me get the last wedding edited and out the door!

But, it does bring a smile to my face, something I needed this week. It's really hard to get mired down in grief with a 15 month old red head around. She's spending the weekend with grandparents though, and I may just have to watch Elmo in Grouchland myself just to ease the ache of having her away.

But, fear not dear readers (all 10 of you or so), I'm not making this some sad grief blog. I have three sittings this weekend, so I shall return to blogging about good light, brides and grooms, and little kids with cute smiles soon enough. I have to say that being able to blab on here about this past week has been quite nice though.

Ahhh....love. (Notice the 2 Elmo dolls AND the Elmo sippy)
It's starting! It's starting!
Joy!
There are parents out there who would probably completely cringe at this picture!


0 Peanut Gallery.:


So You're EnGAYged Professional Photographer Member of the DWFWeddings, Wedding Venues2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More