And You Are???? .....

Type A Images is a portrait and wedding photography company based in Wisconsin but available for any place your little heart desires! If you are interested in booking your event or session, hit me up on email!

Type A Images has been featured on The Rock and Roll Bride blog, The Offbeat Bride Blog, WeddingWire's Brides Choice for 2010 and 2011, and The Knot Best Of Weddings for 2011. Type A also offers a hospice photography program called Kindred Spirits through the Beloit Regional Hospice, which was featured as WPPI's Photolanthropy of the Month for September 2010.

10.18.2008

Miss Independent.

You may remember Miss Madelyn from her 1 year shoot. Madelyn is my husband's cousins' baby (so I guess that makes her my 2nd cousin-in-law...or something). She's 1 month older than my Betty and, as mentioned, very independent.

I ventured with her parents, Matt and Beth, to Turtle Island in Beloit in hopes of capturing some family shots, a feat which proved a bit difficult as Madelyn was having none of it. She was in "forget you guys" mode, but we still managed to get some good shots off.

Luckily the weather has been holding out nicely to keep me shooting into fall and I have to suggest making a visit to Turtle Island if you're in the area, it's quite cute. I brought Betty along on this shoot and while she wasn't quite as adventurous as Madelyn (her squatty little legs prevented her from climbing where Madelyn could go) she had just as much fun I think.

So, enjoy your sneak peek guys! It was great to see you!


Hand in hand with the parents
Matt and Beth
She looks relatively calm here...I think she's plotting her next move.
We managed a few family shots before Madelyn took off!



0 Peanut Gallery.:


So You're EnGAYged Professional Photographer Member of the DWFWeddings, Wedding Venues2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More