And You Are???? .....

Type A Images is a portrait and wedding photography company based in Wisconsin but available for any place your little heart desires! If you are interested in booking your event or session, hit me up on email!

Type A Images has been featured on The Rock and Roll Bride blog, The Offbeat Bride Blog, WeddingWire's Brides Choice for 2010 and 2011, and The Knot Best Of Weddings for 2011. Type A also offers a hospice photography program called Kindred Spirits through the Beloit Regional Hospice, which was featured as WPPI's Photolanthropy of the Month for September 2010.

10.18.2008

The 7 Bridges.

Now it occurred to him that perhaps Terabithia was like a castle where you came to be knighted. After you stayed for a while and grew strong you had to move on. For hadn’t Leslie, even in Terabithia, tried to push back the walls of his mind and make him see beyond to the shining world - huge and terrible and beautiful and very fragile? . . .

- Bridge to Terabithia
I have to say, I love my job. Today was beautiful, the sun was shining, and I got to spend the afternoon traipsing around a gorgeous area of Milwaukee that I had never been to before called 7 Bridges in Grant Park. Talk about cool...there are indeed 7 bridges (not quite sure if we saw all 7) as well as a lakefront beach and beautiful fall colors. It's a photographer's playground.
It completely reminded me of the book Bridge to Terabithia, with it's hidden places just aching for some kids to come along and pretend they are kings and queens of some imaginary kingdom. I lived for that kind of thing when I was kid and it doesn't seem that much has changed. The family I shot today looked lovely in the surroundings and the kids seemed greatly entertained by all the things to climb on and see. Made me think that at the end of the day, even with all the electronic stimuli around for kids "these days", boys still love to climb trees and skip rocks. Man...I sound old.
But, here is the sneak peek for today. I'm loaded with work this weekend (playing a bit of catch up and entering a bit of a busy season with holiday gifts and cards being planned) but I wanted to get these posted because from the looks of things they turned out great!
Enjoy!




I love this picture, you can't even tell it's mid-October!


0 Peanut Gallery.:


So You're EnGAYged Professional Photographer Member of the DWFWeddings, Wedding Venues2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More