And You Are???? .....

Type A Images is a portrait and wedding photography company based in Wisconsin but available for any place your little heart desires! If you are interested in booking your event or session, hit me up on email!

Type A Images has been featured on The Rock and Roll Bride blog, The Offbeat Bride Blog, WeddingWire's Brides Choice for 2010 and 2011, and The Knot Best Of Weddings for 2011. Type A also offers a hospice photography program called Kindred Spirits through the Beloit Regional Hospice, which was featured as WPPI's Photolanthropy of the Month for September 2010.

10.01.2008

I Know You Have A Lot of Strength Left.

Pray God you can cope.
I stand outside this woman's work, This woman's world.
Ooh, it's hard on the man, Now his part is over.
Now starts the craft of the father.

I know you have a little life in you yet. I know you have a lot of strength left. I know you have a little life in you yet. I know you have a lot of strength left.

I should be crying, but I just can't let it show. I should be hoping, but I can't stop thinking

Of all the things I should've said, That I never said.
All the things we should've done, That we never did.
All the things I should've given, But I didn't. Oh, darling, make it go, Make it go away. Give me these moments back. Give them back to me. Give me that little kiss. Give me your hand. (I know you have a little life in you yet. I know you have a lot of strength left. I know you have a little life in you yet. I know you have a lot of strength left.)

I should be crying, but I just can't let it show. I should be hoping, but I can't stop thinking
Of all the things we should've said, That were never said.
All the things we should've done, That we never did.
All the things that you needed from me. All the things that you wanted for me.
All the things that I should've given, But I didn't. Oh, darling, make it go away. Just make it go away now.

I heard this song by Kate Bush on the way home from Beloit this evening. I spent the day with my grandmother, who is currently battling metastatic colon cancer. Grandma and I are incredibly close (my daughter is named for her) and it hurts terribly to see her in pain. I'm thankful that I have the time to spend with her, but at the same time feel as if time itself is the enemy. It goes by too quickly, too fleeting, and runs out before you're ready.
Are you ever ready?

This song just made me think. I'm not a huge Kate Bush fan, but it's a beautiful, simple way to put across the frustration and the agony of losing a loved one. All the things I wish I would have done with her becoming just wishes...because it's too late. All the things that she needs from me that maybe in the past I felt I was too busy to give. Are we ever really too busy, or do we make ourselves that way?

I don't want to be too busy, I want to be there for her for all the things she needs from me, even if it's just someone to talk to.

0 Peanut Gallery.:


So You're EnGAYged Professional Photographer Member of the DWFWeddings, Wedding Venues2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More