And You Are???? .....

Type A Images is a portrait and wedding photography company based in Wisconsin but available for any place your little heart desires! If you are interested in booking your event or session, hit me up on email!

Type A Images has been featured on The Rock and Roll Bride blog, The Offbeat Bride Blog, WeddingWire's Brides Choice for 2010 and 2011, and The Knot Best Of Weddings for 2011. Type A also offers a hospice photography program called Kindred Spirits through the Beloit Regional Hospice, which was featured as WPPI's Photolanthropy of the Month for September 2010.

10.31.2010

All 4 Love | Milwaukee Wedding Photographer

I'm so glad you're my girl
I'll do anything 4 U
Call U evry night
And give U flowers 2
I thank the Lord 4 U
And think about U all the time
I ask him everyday
That you'll 4-ever B mine
- Color Me Badd

I had to use this Color Me Badd song, simply because the DJ's from Sound By Design played it at Katie and Tim's wedding last night. I hadn't heard it for probably a good 15 years...and now it's stuck in my head.+

Yesterday was a study in pop-culture references for Katie and Tim's Milwaukee wedding. The day kicked off with a beautiful full-Mass ceremony at the Church of the Gesu , which is one of my favorite Catholic churches in Milwaukee. Its just gorgeous.

We followed up the ceremony with a quick trip to the Art Museum, where the wind was kickin'....big time. We did get in one "must-take" shot, requested by the groomsmen, of a football play. This photographer knows so much about football than when I asked one of the guys to come in a bit closer, he looked at me and said "Uh...I can't. I'm the tight end!"

Shows how much I know!

We hit up the downtown area surrounding the reception location, The Grain Exchange, where the excellent ideas from the bridal party really took off. An homage to West Side Story was a must...as was a recreation of the fight/dance scene from Michael Jackson's "Beat It" (complete with sound effects compliments of the groomsmen). Gotta love a wedding party with ideas!

The reception was decorated to the hilt with gorgeous flower arrangements mixed in with pumpkins and cupcakes topped with bats....a bit of a nod to the weekend festivities. The speeches were especially note-worthy...as both the Matron of Honor and the Best Man decided to do visual aids with their toasts....the comparison between the groom and Golom was a highlight, for sure!

It was a wonderful evening, and Katie and Tim were surrounded by supportive, loving family and friends. It was also my 2nd to last wedding of the season...a season that went FAR too quickly!

I hope you enjoy your sneak peek! I had a blast with your group yesterday!



Church of the Gesu. Absolutely STUNNING.


This little guy decided to take a bit of a stroll during Communion





SHARKS!! JETS!!!
"Showin' how funky strong is your fight"


Direction from the groomsmen: "You've just been given a puppy!" ....um...okay!





Ceremony: Church of the Gesu Milwaukee, WI
Reception: Grain Exchange Milwaukee, WI
Catering: Bartolotta

2 Peanut Gallery.:

Andrea said...

as always Amanda - simply lovely. Loving that you are rocking the OCF!

Savageeconomics said...

Awesome sampler. Looking forward to seeing them all with Katie and Tim. Great look in the alley.
K-dogg

Blog Archive


So You're EnGAYged Professional Photographer Member of the DWFWeddings, Wedding Venues2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More