And You Are???? .....

Type A Images is a portrait and wedding photography company based in Wisconsin but available for any place your little heart desires! If you are interested in booking your event or session, hit me up on email!

Type A Images has been featured on The Rock and Roll Bride blog, The Offbeat Bride Blog, WeddingWire's Brides Choice for 2010 and 2011, and The Knot Best Of Weddings for 2011. Type A also offers a hospice photography program called Kindred Spirits through the Beloit Regional Hospice, which was featured as WPPI's Photolanthropy of the Month for September 2010.

10.14.2010

Friday Fractured Thought | Milwaukee Wedding Photographer

A bit early (ok, 5 minutes early)...but I'm up late kicking bootay and taking names tonight with some boring administrative type stuff...so I thought I'd get the blog post up while I was up and at it.


- Making some minor changes to the blog/site/Twitter/etc....just color wise really, to kind of match new branding and identity stuff that will be going into affect. I had some grander plans for a new custom website, but life being how it is (babies being priority and all....) that has been put on temporary hold. But, the ideas are still swimming in my head...so I'm doing what I can with what I know about HTML and customizing my Photobiz site. Not exactly what I'm going for, but its getting there.

- Speaking of spending money, we got ourselves a new vehicle this week. For the last few years my husband had been driving my old beater....a Suzuki Aerio (don't feel bad, even the guy at the dealership had never heard of them). I think Aerio may be Japanese for "Crap Bucket"....not quite sure. We finally got him a new car that didn't scream "TEENAGER". We got ourselves a Mazda6. Nice little vehicle, if I do say so myself.

- Like last year, I'll be offering Type A Images Gift Certificates for the holiday season. These make awesome gifts and they are completely customizable for any amount. Shoot me an email and I'll hook you up!

- And while we're on the topic of Christmas/Holiday/Festivus gifts, albums and prints also make fab presents...but not if you wait until the last minute to order them....just sayin'.

- How sad about Courtney Cox and David Arquette. Not SO much about Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman, only because that whole union was kind of....off. Because she's, well...a hottie and he's kind of weird looking. I know....I know...looks are not everything....it's subjective. But cmon.....he lucked out. How long could he expect that luck to last?

- I won't spoil Project Runway (because I know some folks don't get to watch it right away), but I will say that I'm happy with the results thus far. Sort of. How's that for vague?

- Funny Betty-ism for this week (since I...GASP!!...don't have any new pictures of her to share)
Betty: "Mama, my potato fell under my bed"
(note: not a REAL potato....a fake, plastic tomato that she calls a potato)
Mom: "Can you get under there and reach it?"
Betty: "No, can you get it?"
Mom: "I'm a bit busy right now, Betty. Can't you get to it?"
Betty: **BIG SIGH** "Okay....but I have really little arms"

Man, I love her.

Since I'm sans-Betty-pics this week, a picture of the new ride will have to suffice. Enjoy.

This weekend is shaping up to be pretty relaxed. Three engagement sessions this weekend...a little break in the marathon of weddings leading up to the end of the season.


1 Peanut Gallery.:

Jackie S said...

I love the Mazda6. I've wanted one since they first came out years ago. Congrats on the new car!

Enjoy your wedding-free weekend :)

Blog Archive


So You're EnGAYged Professional Photographer Member of the DWFWeddings, Wedding Venues2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More