And You Are???? .....

Type A Images is a portrait and wedding photography company based in Wisconsin but available for any place your little heart desires! If you are interested in booking your event or session, hit me up on email!

Type A Images has been featured on The Rock and Roll Bride blog, The Offbeat Bride Blog, WeddingWire's Brides Choice for 2010 and 2011, and The Knot Best Of Weddings for 2011. Type A also offers a hospice photography program called Kindred Spirits through the Beloit Regional Hospice, which was featured as WPPI's Photolanthropy of the Month for September 2010.

10.11.2010

I Will | Milwaukee Wedding Photographer

Who knows how long I've loved you
You know I love you still
Will I wait a lonely lifetime
If you want me to, I will
- The Beatles

Natalie and Andrew landed the coveted date of 10-10-10 for their wedding...a date that I had no less than five other couples contact me for. Very popular day and it couldn't have been better for this couple. It was beautiful...and the fall leaves were blazing orange, yellow, and red. The perfect fall day, which I think is exactly what Natalie and Andrew were hoping for.

The late afternoon ceremony kicked off at the War Memorial Museum in Milwaukee, which overlooks the lake and the Art Museum, making for a stunning setting. The late afternoon light was the perfect companion to the intimate vows and funny moments (mid-ceremony the art museum closed the Calatrava "wings" and accompanied this with what can only be described as weird marching music blasting from the building.....made for a nice moment).

The party continued at the War Memorial later that evening with massive amounts of boogy-ing down.

I hope everyone had a fantastic evening and enjoyed the unseasonably warm weather. Enjoy the sneak peek!







I LOVE this shot. LOVE it. Natalie's poor, sweet mom! This is what weddings are all about.

Killer color.....man, I love fall.



I had just watched possibly the worst movie ever the night before this wedding. Sex and the City 2. Do yourself a favor and PASS...big time...but when I saw the city street the only thing I could think of was the "struttin' down the street" a ' la Carrie and the Girls.....

Natalie said the ground floor of the War Memorial was very "elementary school chic". I agree.



Ceremony and Reception: War Memorial Museum Milwaukee, WI
Flowers: Locker's
Caterer: Chef Jack's
Transportation: Cream City Rickshaw

0 Peanut Gallery.:

Blog Archive


So You're EnGAYged Professional Photographer Member of the DWFWeddings, Wedding Venues2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More