And You Are???? .....

Type A Images is a portrait and wedding photography company based in Wisconsin but available for any place your little heart desires! If you are interested in booking your event or session, hit me up on email!

Type A Images has been featured on The Rock and Roll Bride blog, The Offbeat Bride Blog, WeddingWire's Brides Choice for 2010 and 2011, and The Knot Best Of Weddings for 2011. Type A also offers a hospice photography program called Kindred Spirits through the Beloit Regional Hospice, which was featured as WPPI's Photolanthropy of the Month for September 2010.

10.07.2010

Sweet Child O' Mine | Chicago Infant Photographer

She's got a smile that it seems to me
Reminds me of childhood memories
Where everything
Was as fresh as the bright blue sky
Now and then when I see her face
She takes me away to that
special place
And if I stared too long
I'd probably break down and cry
- Guns N Roses

I've known little Nevin's parents for some time. I've known her Dad since high school and since I've known him I've heard about how badly he wanted kids (yes...even in high school...Kasey was a bit...how should I say...different : ) ) Nevin was welcomed with open arms and after much anticipation.

What made her birth even more of an "event" was the fact that Lisa, her mom, didn't know if she was a boy or a girl. However...Kasey did. And he kept it a secret the whole time. His reward for his zipped lip? He got to name the baby. Kasey has a lot more willpower than I would ever have, and I can't believe it didn't just KILL Lisa not to know. I'm insanely impatient, though.

I got to meet Nevin for the 1st time today and take her newborn shots....Betty came along to supervise and tear apart Kasey and Lisa's living room. Good times had by all.

Enjoy the sneak peek, you guys! See you soon!







Now, Lisa said everyone was seeing her face in Nevin's...and yes, she does resemble Lisa...but this smirk here is ALL Kasey. That, folks, is a Kasey-face.





Betty felt a bit left out, so we threw her into one of the shots.

Location: Private home

2 Peanut Gallery.:

Anonymous said...

LOVE. I love newborn shots. My favorite is the one in the basket with the blue dress.
So pretty and you get more and more talented as time goes on!

Rachael S.

the red gecko said...

She is precious, beautiful photographs as usual Amanda!! Also loving how your song lyrics are applied to a baby session. :)

Blog Archive


So You're EnGAYged Professional Photographer Member of the DWFWeddings, Wedding Venues2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More