And You Are???? .....

Type A Images is a portrait and wedding photography company based in Wisconsin but available for any place your little heart desires! If you are interested in booking your event or session, hit me up on email!

Type A Images has been featured on The Rock and Roll Bride blog, The Offbeat Bride Blog, WeddingWire's Brides Choice for 2010 and 2011, and The Knot Best Of Weddings for 2011. Type A also offers a hospice photography program called Kindred Spirits through the Beloit Regional Hospice, which was featured as WPPI's Photolanthropy of the Month for September 2010.

10.17.2010

Fields of Gold | Kewaskum Engagement Photographer

You'll remember me when the west wind moves
Upon the fields of barley
You'll forget the sun in his jealous sky
As we walk in fields of gold

So she took her love
For to gaze awhile
Upon the fields of barley
In his arms she fell as her hair came down
Among the fields of gold
- Sting

Now, I am not much of a country gal. Animals kind of freak me out (especially up close), I'm allergic to most flora and fauna, and I've never been on a four-wheeler. So I was a tad out of my element visiting Jarrod and Courtney on Jarrod's family farm. But holy COW is their property gorgeous. So, photographically speaking I was in heaven.
I was greeted in the driveway by the biggest dog alive....this dog was practically bear-sized. Harmless, however, I learned. We hopped in the farm vehicle (not a four-wheeler...but it had four wheels....and got us around the property) and visited the one remaining cluster of trees in the vicinity that was still holding it's blaze-orange color. I think we still got the feeling of fall Courtney was going for.

We got everything done with enough time to spare to watch at least SOME of the Packer game, I hope!

Enjoy the sneak peek, guys, and thanks for inviting me to spend the afternoon with you on the farm : )





Jarrod resembles someone famous and I just cannot place it. Any pop culture geeks out there wanna help me out?


How's this for some color?
Location: Private Residence Kewaskum, WI

2 Peanut Gallery.:

the red gecko said...

LOVE this session, Amanda! It's absolutely gorgeous! Gotta say, I'm really enjoying your particular brand of vintage-ish lately. <3

Anonymous said...

James Spader.... put imaginary glasses on him... he looks like a young James Spader

Blog Archive


So You&apos;re EnGAYged Professional Photographer Member of the DWFWeddings, Wedding Venues2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More